Please count on my unceasing prayers, along with the offering of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,
for all the members of our beloved parish during this time of trial.
Let us enter boldly into this most sacred time of our Lord’s Passion,
that we might experience with Him, the glory of the Resurrection.
Oh Mary, Queen of All Souls and our Mother, pray for us!
Yours Sincerely and Affectionately in Christ, Father Anthony Ochoa
Please Note / Tenga En Cuenta
Masks and Social Distancing are Required at All Masses & Events.
Se Requiren Mascaras y Distanciamiento Social En Todas Las Masas y Eventos.
Drive-Up Baked Fish Dinners
Every Friday in Lent Thru March 26. 4 pm to 7 pm. North School Parking Lot
Drive-Up Baked Fish Dinners Featuring
Different Baked Cod Entree and Sides Each Week.
$10.00 Per Dinner. Tickets Sold in Advance after
Masses, at Parish Office, and on this Website at WeShare Online Giving Link.
Schedule of Masses
PLEASE SEE PARISH BULLETIN FOR MOST
Regularly Scheduled Masses:
Saturday Vigil: 4:30 pm (English)
Sunday: 7:30 am (Bilingual)
Sunday: 9:00 am (English)
Sunday: 11:00 am (Spanish)
Weekday: 7:30 am (English), Mon, Tues, Thu, Fri, Sat
Tuesday: 6:30 pm (Spanish)
First Friday: 6:30 pm
First Saturday: 7:30 am
Civil Holiday Masses 9:00 am
CATECHISM FOR ADULTS
Schedules for Parish Office hours and Organization meetings and events will be announced as soon as possible. Caution requires that some restrictions for social distancing remain in place.
Parish Staff & Contact Info
Parish Phone: 314-427-0442
Reverend Anthony Ochoa, Parochial Administrator
Ext. 110 or Email: [email protected]
Samuel Lee, Deacon
Email: [email protected]
Ruth Reimer, Pastoral Associate & PSR Coordinator
Ext 4 or Email: [email protected]
Dr. Lorenzo Castro, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
Ext 5 or Email:: [email protected]
Mimi Minner, Secretary
Ext 108 or Email: [email protected]
Neyra Nunez, Hispanic Ministry Secretary
Email: [email protected]
Susan Shelton, Business Manager
Ext 106 or Email: [email protected]
Rose Marie Koerner, Organist
Millie Kimmick, Organist and Choir Director
text the word “app” to 88202 from your iPhone or tablet. Download the app from the link they send you - Choose All Souls Parish
Protecting God's Children, Archdiocese of St. Louis
Readings for the week of February 28, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: Is 1:10, 16-20 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / Jn 2:13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42